Sending transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

celltech

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Posted the last one on the wrong section. Sorry!

So when I was a junior in HS, I took a summer session course in UCLA. After, I attended UC Davis to do undergrad. My transcript from UC Davis mentions that I have transfer credit from UCLA.
Now, this was only one class I took, and I dont even remember the name of the course. I didnt even write down UCLA as one of the institutions I attended. Should I go ahead and write it anyway and request a transcript from UCLA?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it matters because you took it in high school. If it helps you or its a prereq then yes, put it down...otherwise its not worth the stress lol and it won't even change your gpa by much to be honest

Email this question to PTCAS. I had a similar situation so I emailed them and they changed my beginning of attendance grade to 2009 (instead of 2013) so that I could enter those transfer credits I took like freshman year of high school and I didn't have to send an additional transcript.

Every case is different because it depends on how your transcript looks. So emailing them would be your best bet; plus, they are quick to respond.

Posted the last one on the wrong section. Sorry!

So when I was a junior in HS, I took a summer session course in UCLA. After, I attended UC Davis to do undergrad. My transcript from UC Davis mentions that I have transfer credit from UCLA.
Now, this was only one class I took, and I dont even remember the name of the course. I didnt even write down UCLA as one of the institutions I attended. Should I go ahead and write it anyway and request a transcript from UCLA?
Yes. You need to include every institution you have ever attended, even if it was for one class. I took college classes while I was in high school too and had to get transcripts from the community college they were at.