Senior in high school looking for some advice.

Started by Dinger
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dinger

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

This is my first time on the forums and I was wondering if there is anything I should set my mind for before and during college. So far, I like physiology and anatomy; however, I don't know what I should major for physical therapy. I am also curious if I should start shadowing a physical therapist to get some experience. Any advice is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • upload_2014-10-24_0-37-34.png
    upload_2014-10-24_0-37-34.png
    95 bytes · Views: 163
You can major in whatever you want. Just figure out what is it that you want to major in. You can shadow a Physical Therapist, just ask.
 
Exercise Science or applied anatomy/kinesiology is a common major for pre-PT students. But a specific major isn't required as long as you fulfill the prereqs.