senior year grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgdorfl90

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what's passing, C or C-? I am completing the last physics, and I am freaking out that I might get a C-, is that not passing? Thanks guys. Take care.

Members don't see this ad.

I think passing is anything that has a c in it. I am not sure but that is my guess.

C- is fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
C- is fine.

i hope so, now how does ucsf, ucla or columbia react to C-...I have close to 4.0, but I have always struggled with physics. I am not slacking off either, just thinking of worst case scenario. Thanx.

i hope so, now how does ucsf, ucla or columbia react to C-...I have close to 4.0, but I have always struggled with physics. I am not slacking off either, just thinking of worst case scenario. Thanx.

C-, according to ucla undergraduate GPA, it is failing because it below 2.0
I don't know about other school. If you got a C-, i think you should take it again to average out.

It seems like a couple of the schools I applied to require at least a "C" in prereqs. It didn't mention the +/- and definitely wasn't everywhere I applied. You might want to check d-school websites where you think you might apply to see if you need to put in overtime on the final.

C-, according to ucla undergraduate GPA, it is failing because it below 2.0
I don't know about other school. If you got a C-, i think you should take it again to average out.

i always thought that F was failing :laugh:

Is physics a prereq? I guess I forgot, but if it a prereq I am not sure if C- is passing. Best thing to do will be to contact the schools you have been accepted to.
I have a similar situation interms of getting a C- this semester, but mine is not a prereq.