Senioritis? Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahh, only three more weeks of school left, and I cannot get myself to even crack a book, much less pay attention in class (or go for that matter). Anyone else have a case of senioritis? It was all I could do to get up this morning, only to skip class and read the newspaper.... ahh what a rough life.

Members don't see this ad.

I got the bug too. I still go and pay close attention to biochemistry lectures (tough couse i tell ya!), but I have attended 4-5 lectures total in physics II. (and still manage to get A's on exams just by reviewing the homework a day before the exam :D )

Let me tell you guys, i have it real bad. I just hope my grades don't slip too much and Nova tells me not to come! I don't think it will get to that point, but its still in the back of my head. This past exam in Animal Behavior i had been to class 2 times and missed class 7 times from the last exam! It ended up being fine because i did ok on the exam. I only have a week and a half left of class, then finals week. I hope i can hang in there!

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yeah, i'm like done like dinner. Thank God there is no GPA to meet for Columbia just pass.

LOL... Dont get me started. I have like a week and a half left and I am going through so much effort to study for my finals.. especially since I got accepted into d-school... Heck, I have a hard time GETTING UP!
I guess I am just sick of being an undergrad!

gatorfan.

Yeah, I get up at the crack of noon every day. My day is divided between "web based research" and X Box. I'm going to Memphis this weekend, should be nice to drink until 5AM in a bar. Yep, I've had senioritis since Dec. 2nd, I just hope I can get my edge back for next year.

Senioritis has definitely set in. :oops:

I got my final exam on Monday, and its a year long course, and I only went ot 2 lectures all year and havent done any of the readings all year...IM trying to cram for it all in one week, and I thought I could do it, but I just dont have the energy or will to do anything.....After Monday, Im getting LOADED!!!!!!!!!!

I'm takin biochem and physics and freakin organic lab and i have absolutely no motivation in any class!!! tryin as much as possible to focus on biochem tho since we need it in dent school too...atleast u guys arent takin classes this summer! mine are all easy ass electives and i will only have class mon thru wed but still havin classes over the summer sux ass! :rolleyes:

Attention to all those with Senoritis:

In case you run out of things to do and actually start considering studying, try www.partypoker.com

Its guaranteed to keep you occupied for a looooong time. ;)