Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
Hoosierville
Status (Visible)
Ahh, only three more weeks of school left, and I cannot get myself to even crack a book, much less pay attention in class (or go for that matter). Anyone else have a case of senioritis? It was all I could do to get up this morning, only to skip class and read the newspaper.... ahh what a rough life.

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2003
City of Angels
Status (Visible)
I got the bug too. I still go and pay close attention to biochemistry lectures (tough couse i tell ya!), but I have attended 4-5 lectures total in physics II. (and still manage to get A's on exams just by reviewing the homework a day before the exam :D )

JRogoff

Resident Palatal Phallacy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Plantation, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Let me tell you guys, i have it real bad. I just hope my grades don't slip too much and Nova tells me not to come! I don't think it will get to that point, but its still in the back of my head. This past exam in Animal Behavior i had been to class 2 times and missed class 7 times from the last exam! It ended up being fine because i did ok on the exam. I only have a week and a half left of class, then finals week. I hope i can hang in there!

About the Ads

gatorfan99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
U.S. Army
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
LOL... Dont get me started. I have like a week and a half left and I am going through so much effort to study for my finals.. especially since I got accepted into d-school... Heck, I have a hard time GETTING UP!
I guess I am just sick of being an undergrad!

gatorfan.

Calculus1

G.V. Black Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Status (Visible)
Yeah, I get up at the crack of noon every day. My day is divided between "web based research" and X Box. I'm going to Memphis this weekend, should be nice to drink until 5AM in a bar. Yep, I've had senioritis since Dec. 2nd, I just hope I can get my edge back for next year.

Dr.BadVibes

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Toronto, Centre of Canada
Status (Visible)
I got my final exam on Monday, and its a year long course, and I only went ot 2 lectures all year and havent done any of the readings all year...IM trying to cram for it all in one week, and I thought I could do it, but I just dont have the energy or will to do anything.....After Monday, Im getting LOADED!!!!!!!!!!

dentalchica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2004
Status (Visible)
I'm takin biochem and physics and freakin organic lab and i have absolutely no motivation in any class!!! tryin as much as possible to focus on biochem tho since we need it in dent school too...atleast u guys arent takin classes this summer! mine are all easy ass electives and i will only have class mon thru wed but still havin classes over the summer sux ass! :rolleyes:

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2003
City of Angels
Status (Visible)
Attention to all those with Senoritis:

In case you run out of things to do and actually start considering studying, try www.partypoker.com

Its guaranteed to keep you occupied for a looooong time. ;)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.