Senioritis?

Started by NyCzPeter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NyCzPeter

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else feeling Senioritis kicking in? I have lots of papers to write and finals to study for, and yet I don't feel the usual fire under my ass. Any ideas on how to fight this epidemic?
 
sit on a stove OR take a match and light it under your ass.😀


I know what you mean though
 
Due to flammable H2S 😉
Ok, back to topic - think that you need to keep a high academic standard thta your d-school told you. It's an agreement I think and that if you break it ...
So now you have a stimulus to study 🙂