Seniors in Highschool! (Class of 2010)

Started by Lil Bear
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lil Bear

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, just looking to see who out here is part of the class of 2010 looking to go into a pre-med program!

Thought I was going to be going to CC because of slacking in high school but recently decided to try for a university instead. Looking at Seattle University, Pacific Lutheran University, and Washington State University
 
Last edited:
CLASS OF 2010!

Hopefully heading to CAL STATE EAST BAY (BA, Biochemistry)

Considering both pre-research (if there is such a thing, haha) and pre-med
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yessssss Class of '10!!! I plan on moving to Berkeley, California to attend Berkeley City College for 2 years and then hoping to transfer to UC Berkeley.
 
Aye, class of '10. Hoping to go to Randolph-Macon college here in VA. I am open to public colleges too, though; VCU, JMU, and GMU are all good choices. In any case, I currently plan to major in Philosophy.
 
I'm class of '10 also. I'm not looking to go into a pre-med program, but I am going pre-med and taking my prereqs.

I'm a prospective Bio/International Relations major. I like Bio, but I also like to know what's going on around the world.

I live in VA, and I'm looking at GMU, JMU, and UVA for in-state schools.
 
Yes I am a senior as well, but I am going to University of Michigan Flint for a BS in Biochemistry. Hmm should I minor in Music,Communication, or Spanish?
 
Last edited:
Class of 2010. 🙂 University of Iowa to major in Bio-Chemistry and minor in Spanish. Then hopefully get into medical school.
 
Class of 2010 FTW. I plan on majoring in history and completing pre-med requirements at the University of Tennessee.
 
Hopefully I'll be attending Wesleyan University, if not there, I have a list but I hope that I won't have to resort to that. I'm applying Early Decision to Wes so we'll see. I plan on double majoring in Neuroscience and Behavior and English.
 
Hopefully I'll be attending Wesleyan University, if not there, I have a list but I hope that I won't have to resort to that. I'm applying Early Decision to Wes so we'll see. I plan on double majoring in Neuroscience and Behavior and English.

dude you take guitar lessons at school and youre going to Wesleyan Uni? thats so sick. Wesleyan is amazing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙂 class of 2010 ! whoop whoop ! Accepted to NYIT pre-med program but also lookinq at Stonybrook & CUNY Hunter !
 
Congrats to everyone in the Class of 2010!!! Hopefully you all get accepted to where you want to go. The Pre-Med path takes a lot of work but it's not as bad as people think. Once again, congrats to everyone and good luck in college!

-DB,
Class of 2010, Sonoma State University 😀
 
not sure completely yet-

either U Mich Ann Arbor or Michigan State Lyman Briggs School (its the science residential college-which means 1st year classes would be downstairs in the residence hall with about max 50 kids)

plannning to major in biochem/possibly a modern languages minor

then (hopefully) med or pharmacy school

does going to U of M increase my chances (assuming grades in undergrad are good) of being accepted to their med school?
 
Congratulations to all you seniors - class of dimes!

I've been accepted to Stanford SCEA, and I'm going to run with it. I'm definitely looking into a pre-med track, but I don't know what I want to major in.

I'm thinking of something in the domain of engineering, but there are a ton of things I'd like to major in.
 
Congratulations!

Make sure all of you join the hSDN Alumni group. 😀😀😀

Let's go to medical school!
 
2010 🙂 California! I plan on transferring from a CC to UCLA to UCSF!!!! P: Major: Environmental Science !
 
dude you take guitar lessons at school and youre going to Wesleyan Uni? thats so sick. Wesleyan is amazing.

I just realized that you replied to my comment, sorry I'm two months late lol.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there. I actually found out I was accepted there a few weeks ago so I must say things are pretty awesome. And Wes is amazing! I love it so much.
 
Either Bio at Franklin and Marshall and play football, or bio at one of the CUNY's
 
class of 2010!!!

Im looking for some help guys. Im accepted to both the University of Georgia and Georgia Tech but cant decided where i should go. I know that Georgia Tech is a very good college (top 5 for eng) but its also very had to get a good GPA at Tech. On the other hand, UGA is an average college but its easier to get a better GPA (relatively speaking). Where do you think i sould go?
icon5.gif
 
Psychology at Hunter College (accepted), or Hamilton College (have yet to find out). Either way both schools are great for premed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Class of 2010!!!!

going to either Emory, Rice, or UGA. Have not made my final decision yet.

Good luck to everyone :xf:👍
 
Most likely going to University of Alabama majoring in History or Philosophy while completing pre-med requirements. Roll Tide!!!!!!!
 
Congrats everyone! I've been accepted to NYU, Stony Brook and Rutgers so far. Still waiting on others.
 
Congratulations. Those are all good schools. Wish I knew where I was going right about now lol.
But yeah I'm class of '10. I want to do pre-med, major in biology, and do some research. Maybe even get my Ph.D later or minor in english or psychology or do something with philosophy..
but as of now im majoring in bio..lol

Got into Drexel U =], waiting for 9 more