Sent my app to ERAS now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RUNDMC

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just sent my app to ERAS but then didn't apply to any programs. What do I do now? I don't have all the LORs in. Can, I apply to all the programs now without the LORs?

teach me..... I will learn....

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't have any of my LOR when I applied to the programs... actually, I'm still lacking 2 LOR, but got 2 interviews yesterday. Go ahead and apply to programs. The letters will come...

But, the two LORs that I need to get from may not be the persons that I will get the letters from. Should I just say that I will send out the one LOR that I know for sure I will send out and leave the others not sent for now (I'm thinking later on I can check these LORs boxes and have them sent later).

I sent my app in with only the PS, photo, and CV portion. I did not put in who my letter writers were going to be and still applied to all the programs. It's been a week and a half and I have 5 interviews. It doesn't cost any more money to assign and/or upload LORs later. Put your application in with what you have now, assign LORs to programs if you know who they will be for sure. If not, just wait and do it later. Programs download information piecemeal.

Ditto!

Apply now, then assign LOR when ready. Many programs don't even read your LOR until after you are invited to interview.