Sept 7th COMLEX II scores are out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lambeufl

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn’t do as well as I thought but oh well, considering all the screw-up that day. I signed the waiver to have them score my test instead of retaking it even though there were a few q's with no pics. Anyone else out here that took the Sep 7 test and had it scored?

508/83

Members don't see this ad.

:oops: Yeah, I had them score it. I was missing a ot of pics. In fact I only had 3 pics show up. my score is worse than yours and at least 150 points worse than I scored on step I. Sorry to hear the bad news with you but who the F wants to sit through that piece of S again. Sometimes you get the cherries sometimes you get the pits. It really isn't fair no matter how it shakes out but at least its over.
I don't know about you but I've taken a copy of that waiver thing to every interview I've been on so far. Nobody has asked for it yet though b/c I haven't had to tell the story yet. Maybe now that the scores are in someone might ask what happened.