September 12 MCAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HitPointsup

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just registered!


And now I'm kind of terrified. But I'm planning to gather my resources and start studying June 1. I work full time 40+ hours and I'm also taking two graduate classes online for a post bacc program, so I'm going to try to at least get two to three hours of studying a day. Luckily I can listen to notes at my job while I'm doing the lab procedures.

What methods or resources are you guys using? Is three months enough time? (For those of you who have already taken the *new* MCAT)
 
Have you taken any full length practice tests? If not I suggest you do in order to see where you stand and what you need to work on most. Take one before making your study schedule