september 15th MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Puggy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you find this MCAT? It seemed to be pretty easy but the lack of time was a problem. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone else think that it was crazy how much magneticism/electric current there was on physics?

also, bio seemed like a molecular genetics tests. thoughts on that passage!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought the physical was pretty hard :(...i'm usually pretty good at the PS section
bio and verbal were good

Yea I know ! I spent so much time studying magnetism and electricity but there was only one question! And that Atwood machine passage was so tricky!

Bio was 100% only molecular biology. I would have done the same without preparing at all.

BTW does anyone remember the subject of the last passage in VR? I'm freaking out cause I remember only 6 subjects (I'm afraid I skipped one by mistake). :eek:

i think it had to do with how elections are useless b/c they don't really look at the imp. things if i remember correctly, but perhaps i'm mixing it up so better if more people agree before you take that as true.

Whew! I remembered that one too but I was so panicked I wasn't sure anymore. Thanks ! I found that passage to be the hardest. It took me forever to answer the questions.

I thought the PS was pretty nuts compared to the AAMC ones. Time is never an issue with me but all of a sudden it became one :eek: VR was really simple and bio was as well.

Yea i know me too. I always finished the AAMC exams with time to spare but this time io barely finished in time. I don't know about that VR... i can never accurately evaluate my performance. Whenever i thought I got over 10 in the practice i would get an 8. And when i thought I did bad I would get a 10.