-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Serial WW Sign Ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So you got them threaded?I had the wholesome and fuzzy fringes removed.
Game threaded.So you got them threaded?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But now you can use the early release time on another day! They gave us early release time on a day we were super understaffed so I was able to take it on a different day (in a different pay period too)!We haven’t even thought of going to the store.
This is what happens when your IRL job affects your ability to plan games.
For example, I was supposed to be released from work 2 hours early and instead was working an hour past when day hours end!!!
Sometimes I wonder if new prevets come onto this website and wonder why an angry bisexual dominatrix vulpix is excited about wolvesI had the wholesome and fuzzy fringes removed.
I was gonna post a gif telling you to not rush my process but this came up and it's adorable so. anyway. don't rush my process
The ingredients are like, still in the pantry
There are supply chain issues all over the country and inflation is making it expensive to shop for our list. Coming to a pantry near you soon thoughOh yeah, like, they're not in our pantries. Just in a pantry. Somewhere.
Im sad because finally Ive watched one of these themes and cant make a connection to raccoon hands
well don't you remember that one unsub, Raccoon Hands Harry, who would cut people's hands off and fed them to raccoons?Im sad because finally Ive watched one of these themes and cant make a connection to raccoon hands
Full disclosure, I’ve never seen the show 😅 I just thought he looked a little mischievous, plus raccs are criminally cute little thieves so I figured it was close enoughIm sad because finally Ive watched one of these themes and cant make a connection to raccoon hands
Hello it’s 72 o clock. WHY
At least the pantry items are mostly in the mods’ pantry now. Thanks for the patience.
I’m available to start game this morning but some items could use a bit more finessing. Stay tuned
I’m available to start game this morning but some items could use a bit more finessing. Stay tuned
CriminallyFull disclosure, I’ve never seen the show 😅 I just thought he looked a little mischievous, plus raccs are criminally cute little thieves so I figured it was close enough
Sus. I think Zenge might be an Owl Jailer Lost Wolf and we should probably yeet him.Criminally
Rolls are being dispersed. And I'm working on getting the thread operational.
Remember I type very slowly.
Remember I type very slowly.
How criminal to do that to us!At least the pantry items are mostly in the mods’ pantry now. Thanks for the patience.
I’m available to start game this morning but some items could use a bit more finessing. Stay tuned
all roles should be out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaydubs is the backbone of this mod team
The only reason that you and DubZ tolerate me sleeping all the timeKaydubs is the backbone of this mod team
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Absolutely. Meanwhile I'm like P3 of the pinky toe on the non-dominant foot.Kaydubs is the backbone of this mod team
I'm the hyoid bone, only useful to see if the mod team chokedAbsolutely. Meanwhile I'm like P3 of the pinky toe on the non-dominant foot.
I don’t even have to say what body part I am. Everyone’s already thinking it.I'm the hyoid bone, only useful to see if the mod team choked
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K