Step II Serious CK study partner. Exam January 15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moromoke

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Serious CK study partner. Exam January 15.
Just passed step 1 and CS.
I need a skype partner for Wednesday-Saturday all day on skype to keep each other accountable.
We don't have to communicate the entire time but its just so that i can keep a 8-10/day schedule with reasonable break time.
I have rotations Monday and Tuesday but can spare a few hours those days in the evening.

leave your skype ID if interested!
 
Serious CK study partner. Exam January 15.
Just passed step 1 and CS.
I need a skype partner for Wednesday-Saturday all day on skype to keep each other accountable.
We don't have to communicate the entire time but its just so that i can keep a 8-10/day schedule with reasonable break time.
I have rotations Monday and Tuesday but can spare a few hours those days in the evening.

leave your skype ID if interested!
I am exactly in same boat as you. Cleared Step 1 and cs. Just ripping through qbanks. I want exactly the same thing- just to being checked upon. I can't post my personal skype id though. PMed you.