Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two verbal offers rn, possibly another one in the making...
With all the economic downturn and recession talk, I plan to take them all and work til late nights and maybe also weekends. I will just pretend I am still in school taking a full course load, but each week getting paid 10k after-tax for my effort. In 2-3 years, I will have ~1M cash saved & invested, then I can gradually phase out and get back to a new norm. I guess fat FIRE is achievable after all lol.
With all the economic downturn and recession talk, I plan to take them all and work til late nights and maybe also weekends. I will just pretend I am still in school taking a full course load, but each week getting paid 10k after-tax for my effort. In 2-3 years, I will have ~1M cash saved & invested, then I can gradually phase out and get back to a new norm. I guess fat FIRE is achievable after all lol.