-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Server back?
Started by medhacker
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
medhacker said:Was it only gone for the east coast?
nope, I'm in the midwest and couldn't get it either!
amandil said:nope, I'm in the midwest and couldn't get it either!
And I'm on the west and couldnt get it..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh thank heaven. I had to resort to more and more creative methods of procrastination. And now, back to paper-writing..
Everyone should donate 1 or 2 dollars so that sdn can get a reliable server. The server f*cks up way too often and for too long.
dreamcrusher said:Everyone should donate 1 or 2 dollars so that sdn can get a reliable server. The server f*cks up way too often and for too long.
Maybe they should take SDN public via an IPO and let us donate for shares of stock... 😱
I thought it was just me... I kept "timing out". And me home sick today.. no SDN = serious withdrawals.
Seriously, I would donate $5 without becoming an SDN angel or a heroin addict or something.dreamcrusher said:Everyone should donate 1 or 2 dollars so that sdn can get a reliable server. The server f*cks up way too often and for too long.
Be a Donor.
I think it is $7.50
I think it is $7.50
good point.BrettBatchelor said:Be a Donor.
I think it is $7.50
EastCstBound said:And I'm on the west and couldnt get it..
I'm glad its back now.
I thought I just couldn't get into SDN because Jesus wanted me to do my work. I wasted three days on that damn minorities thread! That's what I get for starting an AA thread I guess. Thank God SDN wasn't around cause I would have failed my exam todayBrettBatchelor said:Be a Donor.
I think it is $7.50

LadyJubilee8_18 said:I thought I just couldn't get into SDN because Jesus wanted me to do my work. I wasted three days on that damn minorities thread! That's what I get for starting an AA thread I guess. Thank God SDN wasn't around cause I would have failed my exam today![]()
Yep,
This place can def. be a double edged-sword
A
angel5
I was totally going through withdrawl. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Server has been terrible lately.
One of our load balancers went out. We're getting it replaced, but in the meantime we're only operating on one forums server instead of the multiple ones we usually have running.
Please be patient with us while we're awaiting the replacement for the load balancer. Thanks. 🙂
Please be patient with us while we're awaiting the replacement for the load balancer. Thanks. 🙂
wow, i only trired last night, today after my exam and then later in the evening; each time, no sdn. did it work in between and i just kept missing it or did it never work all that time? 
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 589
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 566
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 686
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 562