Server back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medhacker

We can end world poverty!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was it only gone for the east coast?

Members don't see this ad.

medhacker said:
Was it only gone for the east coast?

nope, I'm in the midwest and couldn't get it either!

amandil said:
nope, I'm in the midwest and couldn't get it either!

And I'm on the west and couldnt get it..

Members don't see this ad :)
So...glad...it's...back. I was going through serious withdrawl. Rehab is so necessary!

Oh thank heaven. I had to resort to more and more creative methods of procrastination. And now, back to paper-writing..

Everyone should donate 1 or 2 dollars so that sdn can get a reliable server. The server f*cks up way too often and for too long.

dreamcrusher said:
Everyone should donate 1 or 2 dollars so that sdn can get a reliable server. The server f*cks up way too often and for too long.

Maybe they should take SDN public via an IPO and let us donate for shares of stock... :eek:

I thought it was just me... I kept "timing out". And me home sick today.. no SDN = serious withdrawals.

dreamcrusher said:
Seriously, I would donate $5 without becoming an SDN angel or a heroin addict or something.

BrettBatchelor said:
Be a Donor.
I think it is $7.50
I thought I just couldn't get into SDN because Jesus wanted me to do my work. I wasted three days on that damn minorities thread! That's what I get for starting an AA thread I guess. Thank God SDN wasn't around cause I would have failed my exam today :laugh:

LadyJubilee8_18 said:
I thought I just couldn't get into SDN because Jesus wanted me to do my work. I wasted three days on that damn minorities thread! That's what I get for starting an AA thread I guess. Thank God SDN wasn't around cause I would have failed my exam today :laugh:

Yep,

This place can def. be a double edged-sword

Tears welled up in my eyes when I realized that site was down.

Dear SDN server,
Let's never fight. I don't like the silent treatment or the cold shoulder.
Love,
Me :love:

No kidding. I actually had to work last night... :rolleyes:
Damn server. Look what you've made me do!! :mad:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

One of our load balancers went out. We're getting it replaced, but in the meantime we're only operating on one forums server instead of the multiple ones we usually have running.

Please be patient with us while we're awaiting the replacement for the load balancer. Thanks. :)

wow, i only trired last night, today after my exam and then later in the evening; each time, no sdn. did it work in between and i just kept missing it or did it never work all that time? :smuggrin: