service obligation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

untildawnbreaks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is a question for anyone involved with NHSC...i've heard that besides the excel file that is on the website there are other places that you can do your time at to fulfill obligations for the scholarship (i guess they e-mail them out to people who are almost done with residency). does anyone know if this is true or have access to those sites?

Members don't see this ad.

this is a question for anyone involved with NHSC...i've heard that besides the excel file that is on the website there are other places that you can do your time at to fulfill obligations for the scholarship (i guess they e-mail them out to people who are almost done with residency). does anyone know if this is true or have access to those sites?

Yes.

There are actually several sites that qualify as an underserved area, but (for whatever reason), they do not list themselves on the NHSC website.

There isn't (as far as I know) a website that lists all these places. You pretty much have to do your own search and ask around yourself.