Seton Hall DPT Class of 2021

Started by gsnts725
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gsnts725

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apparently, Seton Hall is supposed to start making decisions in mid-January, so has anyone heard anything from them yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Besides getting an e-mail in December stating they don't do interviews and will be letting us know mid-January, I haven't heard anything else.
 
Haven't heard anything either! Looking at prior posts about Seton Hall dpt, it seems like they send out acceptances/rejections later
 
I received a email on 10/31 stating they received everything. Other than that, I haven't heard anything!
 
So I emailed the program director and this is what he responded with: “Kevin,

Happy to help. All applications are under review and all applicants will be notified by the end of March. We do not need any further information at this time and will reach out if we have any questions. Please let me know if I can assist further in the meantime.”
 
I received a call yesterday from the dean he told me that I have been accepted and that formal acceptance letters were sent out in the mail.
 
How do you guys feel about the curriculum structure and the fact that all clinical experiences are left until the third year? For many other programs, the clinical are more dispersed throughout the three years, with many starting right after the first year (ie Summer 2, etc). Pros/Cons/thoughts?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad