seton hall information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cl14

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who attended Seton Hall for PT (currently or alumni) tell me more about the program? I got a call that I have 10 days to make a deposit on the 12th but my packet of information hasn't come yet and won't tomorrow because of the holiday :( so I'm stressing. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

hey cl14!

I don't know much about the program but do you mind speaking about your app process, stats, time it took to hear back, etc?

hey cl14!

I don't know much about the program but do you mind speaking about your app process, stats, time it took to hear back, etc?
Hi! I have a cGPA 3.89 and pGPA 4.0 GRE 152 math and 156 reading - 65 outpatient and 8 inpatient hours. Application was due November 15 and I heard Jan 12! Hope that helps

Members don't see this ad :)
cl14,

Thank you for the response! I read something in a another post about Seton Hall not releasing decisions till April but I guess that's not true haha I submitted my application late September with no answer till now :/

cl14,

Thank you for the response! I read something in a another post about Seton Hall not releasing decisions till April but I guess that's not true haha I submitted my application late September with no answer till now :/
yeah i they start releasing in January and then as people decline they do more admitting and it goes until April!