SEVEN more days! Just one little week!

Started by Noelle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Noelle

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so ready for next Thursday! One week will hopefully go so fast that we won't be able to believe how fast it flies. I'll be keeping busy with the Big 12 Tournament and hanging out with my out-of-town friend over the weekend. Maybe I should worry aboiut Monday too but I'm not. I ranked 7 places, surely one of them wants me 😕 right? 😳

I feel good vibes about my top two but hopfully that's not just wishful thinking. The 8 ball said I will get into my top choice by saying, "it's decidedly so". Sounds go to me! Anyway, have a great day everyone and as usual good luck!