SFMatch: Have you heard from most programs yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrainSight

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is late November and I still have not heard from more than half of the 16 programs I applied to. My application was sent in late (transmitted on Oct 25). For most of you who applied early, do you assume rejection if you have not heard from a program by now? Do all programs eventually send out rejection letters/emails?

Good luck for your interviews!!!
 
BrainSight said:
It is late November and I still have not heard from more than half of the 16 programs I applied to. My application was sent in late (transmitted on Oct 25). For most of you who applied early, do you assume rejection if you have not heard from a program by now? Do all programs eventually send out rejection letters/emails?

Good luck for your interviews!!!

I'm still waiting to hear from one program, and I am assuming that this is the same thing as a rejection. Odd, because I got interviews at much better places...