SFSU Post bacc 17-18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ddude122

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applying to this one? Any info on it thoughts ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to this one and the CSU EB

I find their essay questions a bit weird but just trying to finish it ASAP! How's yours going?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I am applying to this one and the CSU EB

I find their essay questions a bit weird but just trying to finish it ASAP! How's yours going?

Finished up Im just waiting on a decision from admissions, Any info on either program? I also applied to EB but theres no info on it at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finished up Im just waiting on a decision from admissions, Any info on either program? I also applied to EB but theres no info on it at all.

Not much info from my side either.. the CSU EB application was ridiculous. Most of the application told you to put "Not Required" so my application is pretty much demographics

Reactions: 1 user
Not much info from my side either.. the CSU EB application was ridiculous. Most of the application told you to put "Not Required" so my application is pretty much demographics

Yeah well lets see what happens hoping to go to SFSU or one of the UCs I think I may do informal before EB since the cost would be way to much for a program I dont know much about. Im from SoCal btw.

I was told that interview invites for SFSU would come in June for the Fall start. Did any of you get a notification?

I had my interview on July 1st. I got an email stating that they would send acceptances early this week. Still havn't heard anything and getting a little nervous. Anyone hear anything yet from SFSU?