You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SFSU Pre-Health Post Bacc 2022
Started by withlovefromj
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
eternallytired
New Member
hi, I just received an email very early this morning about my application status. have you as well?
Darn haven’t checked my email just yet cuz I’ve been at work all day- was it an interview invite ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eternallytired
New Member
wasn't an invite. it was an email saying I was approved by the graduate division for meeting requirements and that my application was sent to the program for review. I hope you got the email as well!! fingers crossed!
eternallytired
New Member
Hi,
I received an interview invitation about three weeks after I submitted my application.
hi, did you apply for fall? when did you submit?
I did apply for Fall and I applied towards the end of March. They offered me a spot, but asked that I consider transferring my application to the Summer because I haven't taken a Gen. Chem course yet.
hi, did you apply for fall? when did you submit?
eternallytired
New Member
I did apply for Fall and I applied towards the end of March. They offered me a spot, but asked that I consider transferring my application to the Summer because I haven't taken a Gen. Chem course yet.
congrats!! that is really amazing. i’m so proud of you! i applied on the exact deadline of april 1st for academic enhancer. haven’t heard back for an indication of interview..trying to be hopeful
thank you!! hope you hear back soon!! sending good vibes!!congrats!! that is really amazing. i’m so proud of you! i applied on the exact deadline of april 1st for academic enhancer. haven’t heard back for an indication of interview..trying to be hopeful
I would try emailing them, when I emailed them I got a response pretty quickly.Has anyone heard anything else from them? I received an email two weeks ago about meeting the graduate school requirements and then haven't heard anything more. I've called their several graduate admissions numbers and no one picks up
How long Did it take for them to notify you of their decision after the interview? Also, what do you think they judged you on for admission during the interview? thank you!I did apply for Fall and I applied towards the end of March. They offered me a spot, but asked that I consider transferring my application to the Summer because I haven't taken a Gen. Chem course yet.
eternallytired
New Member
today marks 1 month since I had any sort of indication about my application status. I am getting a bit worried and unfortunately trying to prepare myself for the less ideal outcome.
has anyone been able to hear anything back?
has anyone been able to hear anything back?
I received an interview invite a little over a month after I submitted (about a week ago). I was in the same boat and attempted to reach out a couple times but had trouble contacting. I think they maintain radio silence until they've made a decision, so I wouldn't make any assumptions about your application status.today marks 1 month since I had any sort of indication about my application status. I am getting a bit worried and unfortunately trying to prepare myself for the less ideal outcome.
has anyone been able to hear anything back?
eternallytired
New Member
@gm26 firstly, congratulations! I hope the interview goes well. I'll try to remain hopeful, but it is hard..fingers crossed!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks and good luck!@gm26 firstly, congratulations! I hope the interview goes well. I'll try to remain hopeful, but it is hard..fingers crossed!
is there a group chat/facebook group? currently thinking about my housing situation 😅
Aww darn I think you should start one! I got admitted but still deciding! When did you interview ? Really liked my interview group lolis there a group chat/facebook group? currently thinking about my housing situation 😅
eternallytired
New Member
congrats everyone! does anyone have an indication if email updates are being sent out by last name?
I applied on the April deadline.
I applied on the April deadline.
Last edited:
If anyone has questions regarding the experience, I attended SFSU (just an FYI it was during covid so I did it entirely online). I officially finished my courses in 2021 and I just took the MCAT.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K