Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is definitely in the wrong area of the forums, but I like this one best. What constitutes the science GPA?
My "unofficial transcript" splits the classes I've taken by "School." Obviously sGPA includes the School of Bio Sci classes, School of Physical Sci classes (gchem, ochem, physics, math)...
...but would it include the School of Social Sciences classes too?!?! My first impression is no, but the word "Sciences" has had me on-and-off trippin for like, over a year now. (The three classes I took under the school of social sci are=> 1) poli sci analysis. 2) intro to psychology. 3) africa & afroamerican music.)
I'm worried cause I took poli sci freshman year (wish I could go back and relive the 'excessiveness' and naivete of that year, don't you?), anyway I ended up with a C in poli sci and it's been a ****stain on my GPA ever since and I'm wondering if it will ruin my pretty little sGPA too.
My "unofficial transcript" splits the classes I've taken by "School." Obviously sGPA includes the School of Bio Sci classes, School of Physical Sci classes (gchem, ochem, physics, math)...
...but would it include the School of Social Sciences classes too?!?! My first impression is no, but the word "Sciences" has had me on-and-off trippin for like, over a year now. (The three classes I took under the school of social sci are=> 1) poli sci analysis. 2) intro to psychology. 3) africa & afroamerican music.)
I'm worried cause I took poli sci freshman year (wish I could go back and relive the 'excessiveness' and naivete of that year, don't you?), anyway I ended up with a C in poli sci and it's been a ****stain on my GPA ever since and I'm wondering if it will ruin my pretty little sGPA too.