• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

SGRD,Amritsar

About the Ads

Mannat

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
..hey Mannat....

any help needed..feel free to contact me at [email protected]
hii there
nice to c sm1 frm sgrd...i m jst plannin to join kaplans..can u plzz guide me to join wat course n wether shud i join da centre at chandigarh or delhi coz at chd its recently opnd n i wanna knw wether it ll b beneficial to join at chd cente
thnx a lot

docsatpreet

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
The only problem u have is that THE CHOPRA's as Kaplan study material provider are new in the business....they just got the franchisee few days back.....U just find counsellor's over there and not even a single professional.....

Moreover, after that they dont knw..wat to do...how to apply and take NBDE part 1 and get admission and visa.....they are just like immigration and education agents u see here and there....

And the people over there don't have a clue to what it is...as they are not from our profession....They charge Rs 35,000 and give you notes and a small crowded room to study for a particular number of hours per week.....definitely not worth spending that much......it's better u buy the notes from somewhere and self study is the key......
u can mail me: [email protected] u have any other questions...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.