SGRD,Amritsar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mannat

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiiii...is anyone there frm sgrd ,amritsar....i m frm 2001 batch.

Members don't see this ad.

hi im an old grad from sgrd

Members don't see this ad :)
..hey Mannat....

any help needed..feel free to contact me at [email protected]
hii there
nice to c sm1 frm sgrd...i m jst plannin to join kaplans..can u plzz guide me to join wat course n wether shud i join da centre at chandigarh or delhi coz at chd its recently opnd n i wanna knw wether it ll b beneficial to join at chd cente
thnx a lot

The only problem u have is that THE CHOPRA's as Kaplan study material provider are new in the business....they just got the franchisee few days back.....U just find counsellor's over there and not even a single professional.....

Moreover, after that they dont knw..wat to do...how to apply and take NBDE part 1 and get admission and visa.....they are just like immigration and education agents u see here and there....

And the people over there don't have a clue to what it is...as they are not from our profession....They charge Rs 35,000 and give you notes and a small crowded room to study for a particular number of hours per week.....definitely not worth spending that much......it's better u buy the notes from somewhere and self study is the key......
u can mail me: [email protected] u have any other questions...