SGU admission August 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LauraSanchez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My dilemma:

The deadline for August Admission is mid June.
I am taking my MCAT April 26 and my application along with recommendation letters etc. will all be in by then.
Im concerned that by the time the MCAT scores get released (MAY 29) it will be too close to the deadline and a lot if not all seats will be filled.

My question:

Does anyone know aproximately when SGU tends to fill up?
Or some other type of information that can help me gauge if im elligible to be considered for August.

Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

The admissions counselor said to me that most seats fill up by March/April so getting an app that late in will severely limit your chances as you are now just applying for a waitlist spot/January admission.

Hello,

My dilemma:

The deadline for August Admission is mid June.
I am taking my MCAT April 26 and my application along with recommendation letters etc. will all be in by then.
Im concerned that by the time the MCAT scores get released (MAY 29) it will be too close to the deadline and a lot if not all seats will be filled.

My question:

Does anyone know aproximately when SGU tends to fill up?
Or some other type of information that can help me gauge if im elligible to be considered for August.

Thank you!!!

The admissions counselor said to me that most seats fill up by March/April so getting an app that late in will severely limit your chances as you are now just applying for a waitlist spot/January admission.

To the OP: you might want to give SMPs a shot. May/June is not too late for many SMPs, and if you're going to be stuck here for another cycle anyway, you might want to try for a US acceptance.