SGU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khiladi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was just invited for an interivew @SGU. The letter said that at the beginning of the interview they were going to ask me to write a personal essay on various topics. Can someone shed some light on this pls? What topics were you asked to write on?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I believe that there were three questions but unfortunately I can only remember two.

1) list three reasons that you would be a good doctor

2) discuss the most meaningful event in your adult life

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I just went to the St. George Interview. It's not bad at all so don't worry there are three options and you choose one for the essay topic, choices are:

1) List three characterisitics will help you in medicine

2) A significant experience...

and I forgot the third... but I went for the three charactaristics deal, I think its the best one.... they gave me about 10-15 minutes to write it and it wasn't too bad.

The interview is of pre-prepared questions and as long as you don't get nervous you're fine... they asked me about a recent ethical dillema I heard on the news and how I feel about it, if I was involved in research, the most significant volunteering experience I had and a few more.... the whole thing should take you around an hour... then its your chance to ask the interviewer a question. I recommend asking how they got residency in the US or Canada,or how they got licenced... the process, how easy was it? etc....

WHERE are you interviewing from?

thnx for the info ocean11. I will be interviewing on 4/4 in NY.

Hey Guys:

I completed my St. Georges secondary a few days ago. I have applied for the term starting in Fall 2003. I was wondering when you guys finished your secondary??

Did it submit that financial info form??

PLease let me know.

Atman_Shah, i sent in my app to SGU around 1st week of Feb. I heard from them early this week. So figure it takes about a month or so.

Hey Guys, I'm planning to send out my application to St. George's by the end of this month (March)..I was wondering if any of you know if thats too late to send out the application? I heard its pretty last minute for most people anyway so I figured end of March isnt very late. Can anybody shed some light? Thanks a lot for ur help.