Shadow Journals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayElizabug

Reaction score
Hi guys! I’m Kaylie and I’m a freshman trad student. I went to a pre med conference yesterday and they told me I should journal after shadows. I’ve already got 40 hours. Should I back date? What should I write? And also is it bad that I’m doing my gen eds at a community college? It’s just really cheap and because of my personal situation I have to support myself entirely and I can’t afford a university yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

For journaling, just write your thoughts on the experience, what you did, and how it does or does not change how you view medicine. The reason people recommend this is in a few years, when you go to fill in your AMCAS application, you're going to want to write about your experience shadowing, and many people tend to forget what they did when they shadowed in their freshman year.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

This is a duplicate post!

Hi guys! I’m Kaylie and I’m a freshman trad student. I went to a pre med conference yesterday and they told me I should journal after shadows. I’ve already got 40 hours. Should I back date? What should I write? And also is it bad that I’m doing my gen eds at a community college? It’s just really cheap and because of my personal situation I have to support myself entirely and I can’t afford a university yet...

OP needs to change her profile pic and username.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.