Shadowing Abroad Companies??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jacob115208

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

My name is Jacob and I am the president of the Pre-Med club at my college. Next year over winter break I am looking at organizing a shadowing abroad trip for our club. I am hoping to get some suggestions on good companies for this! Thank you for your time and help!
 
Hello,

My name is Jacob and I am the president of the Pre-Med club at my college. Next year over winter break I am looking at organizing a shadowing abroad trip for our club. I am hoping to get some suggestions on good companies for this! Thank you for your time and help!
Why would you spend the money to shadow overseas?
 
Hello,

My name is Jacob and I am the president of the Pre-Med club at my college. Next year over winter break I am looking at organizing a shadowing abroad trip for our club. I am hoping to get some suggestions on good companies for this! Thank you for your time and help!
Don't do it. It may sound good as a pre Med but no medical school is going to care about this. To me, it just sounds like an excuse for you to travel lol