Shadowing and volunteering at the same place

Started by deleted1129988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1129988

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a chance to shadow with a doctor for around 60 hours and volunteer at the same place for 50 hours. Does shadowing and volunteering at the same place seem to be a red flag. Also that place is far away from my house because I temporarily moved up there for a short period.
 
I had a chance to shadow with a doctor for around 60 hours and volunteer at the same place for 50 hours. Does shadowing and volunteering at the same place seem to be a red flag. Also that place is far away from my house because I temporarily moved up there for a short period.
it's fine...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad