SHADOWING IN GENERAL DENTIST OFFICE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Will be sitting through my first NBDE this August. Do you think I can find a dentist I can shadow during this month?
 
Hi Everyone, I am a practicing dentist in the bay area in California and I am willing to help international dentist in the bay area if they need any guidance regarding getting into dental school in the US as I went through the same program. Feel free to contact me. Thanks

hi
I live in Bay Area too
giving my exam in April 2019
I have 6 years of clinical practice from India.
can I contact you for shadowing .
please kindly give me more details to contact you
thanks