Share your stock Entry and Exit as you make them thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it will break the 30 soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I just bought 5600 shares. Losing $400 bucks won't change my life...

I tried to time the market on NIO. I ended up having a 100 shares instead of 200. Same happened with BNGO

Just FOMO'd 20k shares at 0.09! Of course it's dropping now.

Road to 100k: $60,132

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
ur up 60k for the month of jan ?

No my entire trading account has that much. Started around July. But I added cash each paycheck so I'm not exactly sure what percentage I'm up. It's more of a personal log for me. However I haven't added any cash since before 43k.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone still have GME? I sold it today. I’m sure if I posted that on WSB, I’d get **** but man I got annoyed with all their posts about it. Taking my profits and investing in something else.

Anyone still have GME? I sold it today. I’m sure if I posted that on WSB, I’d get **** but man I got annoyed with all their posts about it. Taking my profits and investing in something else.

im actually depressed that i wasnt part of that GME history in the making

Congrats PLTR longs, about time!

I'm so sad I sold OEG. I'll never learn to keep some stock instead of selling it all.

GEVO is moving! +1300 today so far.

Congrats PLTR longs, about time!

I'm so sad I sold OEG. I'll never learn to keep some stock instead of selling it all.

GEVO is moving! +1300 today so far.

PLTR super long hold for me. Hope it reaches 35 EOD

i'm up 100%+ on PLTR and BB so far.
and thx @mentos for GEVO, I only have 150 shares but still.

Last edited:
PLTR TDOC AND TAK takin me to the promised land right now. also bought 2 GME 60p that are up around $400 can't complain lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Pltr- Man I literally was about to watch the 8 covered calls I sold at 80 cent expire worthless. Oh well, I think I’m gonna roll it over for next week, paying about 1.66 premium right now seems like a no brainer. I’ll wait till the last hour or so to see if $30 will hold.

Nice cathie PF.

I keep meaning to buy more tdoc. I only have 5 shares at like 200.
hahah yeh so far cathie's picks have been working our for me. tsla, pacb, tak, tdoc, pltr, fsly (today) also got in some stpk, amd and aapl for earnings.

hahah yeh so far cathie's picks have been working our for me. tsla, pacb, tak, tdoc, pltr, fsly (today) also got in some stpk, amd and aapl for earnings.
I went with cloudMD instead of TDOC but only because it was cheaper per share.

I only had 3 shares but sold 1 today and picked up 2 of JMIA at 38.77 more out of curiosity. Has the potential to be the future Amazon of Africa.
Hope someone here got some gains off JMIA. I sold too early (didn't have many shares anyway).

I don't really understand GME lol. Congrats to all of u who has GME.

I don't understand what a discord really is. I don't know exactly when it happened but I've become a technophobic old man. Pretty soon I'll be telling you guys about the Nigerian prince who sold me an extended warranty on my timeshare.

@mentos - your picks are up $5700 today for me, so once again thank you x1000

I don't understand what a discord really is. I don't know exactly when it happened but I've become a technophobic old man. Pretty soon I'll be telling you guys about the Nigerian prince who sold me an extended warranty on my timeshare.

hahah me too im almost 40 so discord was kinda hard to learn but its basically just a chatting app with chatrooms like the old AOL days.

LOL I don’t either. I jumped in low 10s. But if WSB pumps BB, go ahead I actually believe in them long term
wow, you re killing it. I know BB before it became wsb pump. Lets hope it reaches 30 in March, then I'll make bank. ^^

I’m kinda like [mention]mentos [/mention]. Just started in the summer. I only had 10k to invest and the first couple months were rocky. Got down to 8k but started going up in November. I know it’s not much but I hit 20k today. Little accomplishments. Next goal will be 30k I guess. Hope I can reach that next month. WML

ok guys i set up a discord with trading bot but i dont want to be the admin so join up and let me transfer it to someone

just download the app, create an account and use this link to join

Join the sdn trading Discord Server!

this is the first time i created a server so sorry if i completely messed up lol

ok guys i set up a discord with trading bot but i dont want to be the admin so join up and let me transfer it to someone

just download the app, create an account and use this link to join

Join the sdn trading Discord Server!

this is the first time i created a server so sorry if i completely messed up lol

Does this reveal our identity? I'm also old and don't know what discord is.

Sweet which picks and how much invested?

Today was also a great day for me, +3100! Probably my third or fourth best day ever and definitely best week ever. So happy I loaded the boat with GEVO and NNDM. If I freaking didn't sell OEG I would be up another 1k today.

Congrats to everyone we killing it!

Reactions: 3 users
I’m not sure if I’m considered old but I also don’t know what a discord is for?
just a chatting app like slack or telegram. mostly for gamers and students. feel free to join it does not reveal personal info. about 6 members have joined including me.

Sweet which picks and how much invested?

Today was also a great day for me, +3100! Probably my third or fourth best day ever and definitely best week ever. So happy I loaded the boat with GEVO and NNDM. If I freaking didn't sell OEG I would be up another 1k today.

Congrats to everyone we killing it!
Wow... I passed on GEVO when it was $5-6 and now I see it's already at 10. Too late for me.

Just FOMO'd 20k shares at 0.09! Of course it's dropping now.

Road to 100k: $60,132
Keep it. It will be another GEVO in a couple of months. 20kx10... $200k.:)

• Haha
Just in...FDA approved AUPH voclosporin at the label with 2037 patent extension. What a long hold since early 2017...

Last edited:
I mean I'm up over 12% since i bought. Not bad in terms of traditional investment
PLTR +119% ($8,847)
GEVO +13% ($1581)
Arkk +19% (12,030)
Thanks @mentos! Let see if these will continue to trend up or sideway like pltr for the last couple months.

Last edited:
Pullback for at least 4 weeks is coming. Go cash and clean out your portfolio. Watch for names that are resilient on this general market weakness. Should do well when the gen market runs back up.

Man I was seriously considering cashing out when you posted this, I lost 2k that day. Then the following Tuesday I had my best day ever making over 6k. Wed/Thurs were a wash but yesterday (Friday) was +3.1k. I think everyone made a killing this week. I know these numbers are small to some but they are a significant for me.

Will still proceed with caution.

Last edited:
I'm salty I missed out on the GME jump, I put my limit order a bit too low last Monday. WSB is still calling for a long way up.

I'm holding BB and hoping that WSB hype-up strikes gold twice.

I'm salty I missed out on the GME jump, I put my limit order a bit too low last Monday. WSB is still calling for a long way up.

I'm holding BB and hoping that WSB hype-up strikes gold twice.

I'm debating on jumping in on GME but afraid I'll end up holding a bag. I think I'm gonna try and hit the ground floor of BB. I think people are all going to jump into BB thanks to r/wallstreetbets and that alone may pop it

I put all my 401k into a small company growth index fund... YTD return this year is already 16%, but I missed the first 14% since I just transferred my money a few days ago.

It's going to be a great 2-3 years for small company. Anticipating 30%+ yearly return.

I put all my 401k into a small company growth index fund... YTD return this year is already 16%, but I missed the first 14% since I just transferred my money a few days ago.

It's going to be a great 2-3 years for small company. Anticipating 30%+ yearly return.

Wow no large caps or international?

Wow no large caps or international?
I will keep it small cap for 2-3 years. The fed is about to flood the market with easy $$$, and I believe small cap will do better than large cap and international in the next 2-3 yrs.

I will keep it small cap for 2-3 years. The fed is about to flood the market with easy $$$, and I believe small cap will do better than large cap and international in the next 2-3 yrs.

I'm a little terrified for what it will do it inflation - already we are seeing the effects on the prices of metals (copper, steel, etc) and homes (my market is up 13% year over year, estimated to be up another 10.1% this year).

But! Otherwise I'm with you. I didn't go 100% small cap, but I am in small (30%), med (15%) and lrg cap growth (15%) and 40% indexed S&P