You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have no more buying power but I recommend GSM next time it dips. They make silicon anodes to triple the range of EVs. It was 2.10 this morning and already 2.50 now.
I'm considering selling some IDEX to get it. Or some OEG that I just bought, feel like I bought too much.
Hope you guys got ENG! It's ripping now.
Omg I wish I bought GSM when I first posted about it. It's up 55% and freaking 33% AH now. And of course OEG and IDEX rocketed since I posted this.
Omg I wish I bought GSM when I first posted about it. It's up 55% and freaking 33% AH now. And of course OEG and IDEX rocketed since I posted this.
Have you sold XSPA yet? Would you mind being a dear and selling it tomorrow morning if you haven't?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you sold XSPA yet? Would you mind being a dear and selling it tomorrow morning if you haven't?
Sold for pennies last week, bought back in at the high... Now holding a bag.
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
ALL THREE OF USSold for pennies last week, bought back in at the high... Now holding a bag.
Sold for pennies last week, bought back in at the high... Now holding a bag.
This is why it hasn't mooned yet! @StockPharmD2020 and I are counting on you to sell! 🤣
This is why it hasn't mooned yet! @StockPharmD2020 and I are counting on you to sell! 🤣
I typically sell for pennies as soon as I'm green premarket, then it moons the same day.
Examples: NNDM@7, [email protected], OEG@4, [email protected], [email protected], and most recently [email protected] and [email protected].
Last edited:
Did my part. Left 1⭐ at Robbinghood :-D Unacceptable for what they did on GME trades.
www.investopedia.com
Robinhood Pays Settlement, but Gamification Remains a Concern
Robinhood's methods seem to stray into a dangerous area by turning stock trading into an addictive game.
Did my part. Left 1⭐ at Robbinghood :-D Unacceptable for what they did on GME trades.
![]()
Robinhood Pays Settlement, but Gamification Remains a Concern
Robinhood's methods seem to stray into a dangerous area by turning stock trading into an addictive game.www.investopedia.com
That's why they ran up their credit line so this doesn't happen again
Anyone having issues buying GME? Vanguard keeps on rejecting due to insufficient funds even though I have enough in my account.
That's the ghost of John Bogle protecting you from yourself.Anyone having issues buying GME? Vanguard keeps on rejecting due to insufficient funds even though I have enough in my account.
Is that you AOC?! jkjkThat's the ghost of John Bogle protecting you from yourself.
It's at $90 tho... haha
Anyone having issues buying GME? Vanguard keeps on rejecting due to insufficient funds even though I have enough in my account.
Don't do it... I lost like $1700 from GME.
Ponzi schemes always collapse. Without the hedge funds shorting, it is impossible to further prop the $GME price
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you sell? I thought we're supposed to hold until we reach the moon...Don't do it... I lost like $1700 from GME.
It’s not really a Ponzi scheme unless you consider the entire stock market a Ponzi scheme. Also I heard the stock is still >100% shorted though?Ponzi schemes always collapse. Without the hedge funds shorting, it is impossible to further prop the $GME price
I do agree with the underlining argument that lots of people are going to lose a lot of money.
It is, in particular, a Ponzi scheme in the sense that early people who bought are trying to convince other people to buy at higher prices to further increase their gains, however this will eventually collapse because like Ponzi schemes, the demand is entirely artificial and Gamestop has no inherent underlying value. The rest of the market acts far more rationally on average, and price increases are connected to corporate performance and fundamentalsIt’s not really a Ponzi scheme unless you consider the entire stock market a Ponzi scheme. Also I heard the stock is still >100% shorted though?
I do agree with the underlining argument that lots of people are going to lose a lot of money.
Did you sell? I thought we're supposed to hold until we reach the moon...
Yup took the loss and bought real stocks with it. An expensive lesson learned.
I mean I guess? A Ponzi scheme is where you don’t actually buy anything and you just pretend to be investing while you are actually stealing. So “pump and dump” or “short squeeze” is just a fundamentally different kind of activity, at least in my mind.It is, in particular, a Ponzi scheme in the sense that early people who bought are trying to convince other people to buy at higher prices to further increase their gains, however this will eventually collapse because like Ponzi schemes, the demand is entirely artificial and Gamestop has no inherent underlying value. The rest of the market acts far more rationally on average, and price increases are connected to corporate performance and fundamentals
I made 4k off GME. I did hold a portion too long. I should've sold it all at the top (hindsight is 20/20 and all that...) but I still made out okay.
I say this with love but I doubt you learned any lessons 😉Yup took the loss and bought real stocks with it. An expensive lesson learned.
Once the squeeze is gone it just amounts to new people throwing in money to be juiced by the people that got in early. It's a house of cardsI mean I guess? A Ponzi scheme is where you don’t actually buy anything and you just pretend to be investing while you are actually stealing. So “pump and dump” or “short squeeze” is just a fundamentally different kind of activity, at least in my mind.
So buy GME feb 5 $800 calls? Done!
If there's anything left to this you can toss a few hundred at a March 19 $800 call
By then it's gonna be back at $15 where it belongs.
lolactually not a bad idea. sell 100 puts for $2k, worst case scenario they go bankrupt and you lose $8k. even the puts expiring this friday are attractive. the $95 strike is pricing at $10. Could the retailers unload by the end of the week, maybe, but they seem pretty convicted to hold
surely didnt age well! lol
That 500k is worth 60k now. 90% down from the top. Hope you sold.In GME 946 shares avg price 14.45. Price now over 200. Will sell probably if makes it to 1000 a share.
Are you doing ok?In GME 946 shares avg price 14.45. Price now over 200. Will sell probably if makes it to 1000 a share.
Edit: what's with the down arrow @disgonbgud ? Just checking in on him
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
He's still up over 100% at least.That 500k is worth 60k now. 90% down from the top. Hope you sold.
Imagine losing 400k coz you got super greedy from your lotto investment. 15k to 500k in 1 month but want more 🤡He's still up over 100% at least.
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
I agree. Could be negative thoImagine losing 400k coz you got super greedy from your lotto investment. 15k to 500k in 1 month but want more [emoji1782]
Everyone is on the discordAnyone here still holding SNDL?
Made out pretty well. Just not at the top ( the high was 480 I believe. Closer to the 5 million goal mark but still a ways to go.
Squeeze ended weeks ago. People still.holding out. I don't think it.gonna happen. Overpriced at 50 now. Might jump back in it goes down from 20 to 30 because of the Ryan Cohen potential
Long-term looks good if Cohen can turn around but they completely screwed up the squeeze when they halted trading. On the flip side lot.of pwople.could have been financially devastated if they were allowed.to.buy at 750 or 1000 dollarsYep still bagholding these 20 shares @ $207
Fortunately that is offset by Novavax pumping after the Jan 29 phase III result announcement
SPRO - first oral carbapenem in phase 3 trials, approved in Japan - bought at 20.50 - I see huge upside
Oral carbapenem? Very interesting. Got any literature to read on efficacy?SPRO - first oral carbapenem in phase 3 trials, approved in Japan - bought at 20.50 - I see huge upside
not in front of me right now - but a quick google search should pull up the preliminary info from phase IIIOral carbapenem? Very interesting. Got any literature to read on efficacy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody following the EH situation? I bought some after the 70% drop, high risk high reward -
this has been the worst kept secret ever - haha I think Lucid has a better product that Tesla, but the cult following will be hard to beatCciv likely to merge with lucid. I like this spac play even at the current inflated share price
what is the discord link?Dred. Most of the market and trade talk has moved on to discord. It is annoyingly active. To the point that I think I should be day trading.
PS- this past 6 weeks has been crazy - going to give a lot of people a false sense of ability