Sharing an interesting profile i came across MD applicants.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LMAO - I especially like the part where he scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game.

Members don't see this ad :)
LMAO - I especially like the part where he scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game.

Yeah, that demonstrates that this guy's a champ. So what if he didn't break a 12 on the MCAT - he comes through when it matters.

This is the second thread pointing this "applicant," out.

That just makes it clear he is a Married with Children fan (hence my Al Bundy reference above).
Ah :) I haven't seen that show (my dad wouldn't let me watch it when I was young :p) so I didn't get the reference.

Yeah, that demonstrates that this guy's a champ. So what if he didn't break a 12 on the MCAT - he comes through when it matters.
Love it!

haha, well I remember a recent post about how depressing MDapps can be. Well to whoever wrote that thread, after looking at this dude, you'll have some sunshine blown up your ass, lol. Also, it's proof in the pudding that people tend to lie on MDapps (although the general trend is to lie upwards). Good post!

haha, well I remember a recent post about how depressing MDapps can be. Well to whoever wrote that thread, after looking at this dude, you'll have some sunshine blown up your ass, lol. Also, it's proof in the pudding that people tend to lie on MDapps (although the general trend is to lie upwards). Good post!

Dude that is exactly why i posted this thread. :D