Sharing Hotel/Transportation for Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllSmiles1111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I'm sure many of us want to save as much money as we can during our interviews, it seems like a great idea to share hotel rooms and/or transportation (taxi or car rental) costs to and from the airport and the school and whatever else.

I thought there should be one thread people could go to who are interested in finding other people who are going to be interviewing the same day for this cycle.

If nothing else, it might be nice to get a hold of people with the same interview dates at your school to just meet up and hang out with them for a while the night before the interview?

I'll begin:

Anyone going to LECOM's interview on August 29th? I'm a female so sharing a hotel room with a girl would probably be best. I think I'm flying into Sarasota-Bradenton airport (although my flight isn't booked yet) the day before the interview.

Also, I believe I'll be at Midwestern - AZ for an interview on September 24th (although I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail for this) and will also be planning on going there the day before the interview on the 23rd.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This seems like a fun way to save money and be less nervous for your interview. Good idea! :D

Anyone interviewing at Nova for Sept. 14th? I am staying at courtyard plantations, I'll arrive the night before.

PM me, so we can share our anxieties.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since I'm sure many of us want to save as much money as can during our interviews, it seems like a great idea to share hotel rooms and/or transportation (taxi or car rental) costs to and from the airport and the school and whatever else.

I thought there should be one thread people could go to who are interested in finding other people who are going to be interviewing the same day for this cycle.

If nothing else, it might be nice to get a hold of people with the same interview dates at your school to just meet up and hang out with them for a while the night before the interview?

I'll begin:

Anyone going to LECOM's interview on August 29th? I'm a female so sharing a hotel room with a girl would probably be best. I think I'm flying into Sarasota-Bradenton airport (although my flight isn't booked yet) the day before the interview.

Also, I believe I'll be at Midwestern - AZ for an interview on September 24th (although I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail for this) and will also be planning on going there the day before the interview on the 23rd.

Great thread!

anyone going to nova southeastern univ interview on September 19 2012? I will probably be rooming at Holiday inn express- airport west at 5420 Davie dr. will be arriving on 9/18/12 from FLL airport. would appreciate if a ride from/to airport can be shared. Also, can share hotel. I am a male student

Anyone going to Case on 8/14 interview or Buffalo 9/14 or Nova 10/19? Would be cool to share transportation or something, or to just hang and eat dinner. Instead of :scared: by myself..

I live in new york, several blocks away from NYU. If anyone wants to get together, PM me.

Last edited:
It seems like this thread is not as useful as I though it would be.

Any guys interviewing at LECOM on the 29th?

We can share a hotel room and cut the costs in half!

let me know

It seems like this thread is not as useful as I though it would be.

I think it has potential. Only a handful of schools have offered interviews thus far.

Personally, I would prefer to have my own hotel room, but would love the opportunity to possibly meet up for a drink on interview eve and do some networking with other interviewees. Just waiting for those invitations to interview...:xf:

I'm def repeating this thread when it comes to interview time for me. :thumbup:

Anybody interviewing at NYU on the 14th of August? Or UConn on the 24th of september?
Would be cool to meet up with fellow sdners so I won't be as nervous alone lol.

If anyone has a NYU interview on Aug 17th and has some time to explore the city for a bit after the big day/find the way back to JFK airport, let me know! It would be nice to have a travel buddy and not be alone in the big apple :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody interviewing at NYU on the 14th of August? Or UConn on the 24th of september?
Would be cool to meet up with fellow sdners so I won't be as nervous alone lol.

were interviewing together!

I've read of other applicants screwing other applicants over... so becareful!

I can't believe I really spent time watching that.

I interview the 17 at NYU. If any one wants to get a drink the night before or something after send me a PM.

I also interview at LECOM august 29 and MWU (AZ) on Sept 18

Last edited:
i interview on october 10th at midwestern az if anyone wants to share a ride to campus.

If anyone is visiting Midwestern az and wants to meet up, I live very close and would be happy to show you around. I might also be able to help out finding a cheaper hotel. My interview isn't until October 2, but any dates would work. :)

Interview at Midwestern AZ on October 8th. Anyone?

Hey Allsmiles and Bleck!

I'll going to the LECOM interview on the 29th, and would be down to get a drink/dinner the night before! Would be a nice way to stay social instead of sitting in the hotel refreshing sdn. I'm staying at the Wingate. Shoot me a PM.

Rick

MWU AZ 10/10. Dinner, coffee, post-interview venting? PM me.

Anybody in Georgia with LECOM interview on 9/7?

I am Interviewing at NYU Aug. 16, so if anyone wants to go out either that night or the following night PM me. I have been living in the city for the past few years so I know some decent spots around the city.

Hey Allsmiles and Bleck!

I'll going to the LECOM interview on the 29th, and would be down to get a drink/dinner the night before! Would be a nice way to stay social instead of sitting in the hotel refreshing sdn. I'm staying at the Wingate. Shoot me a PM.

Rick

I'm also staying at the Wingate and would love to meet ya'll. Maybe it would help that we've all talked in case it is a group interview where we all have to interact?

o yeah i'll be at lecom for the 29th and i'll be at the wingate too. PM if anyone wants to meet up or something

NYU, Sept. 18th anyone? pm me :D

Columbia, September 21st. I'm going to be getting in on Thursday around 10am so I can walk around the city a bit so if anyone wants to join let me know..also if any guys want to split a hotel for a night...PM me.

Interview at LECOM on the 14th of September. Still figuring out travel arrangements...pm me if interested in saving some money with car rental, taxi ride, ...maybe a room not sure yet.

I got Nova in Sept. Never been in Florida. Would be cool to chat with someone pre and post interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody has interview LECOM interview on 21st let me know if you want to share!

UConn Oct 1st! Rooms are expensive :(

Nova Oct 10th... Am from South Florida and live 10 minutes away from NOVA

Any help needed PM! I can provide perhaps transportation in case you are far.

Anyone interviewing at MWU-AZ on Sep 11 or Nova on Oct 18 and wanting to share thoughts/ ride. You can PM me if you like.

Last edited:
Anyone interviewing at Nova for Sept. 14th? I am staying at courtyard plantations, I'll arrive the night before.

PM me, so we can share our anxieties.

I am also staying at Courtyard Plantations, so PM me if you guys want to hang out or etc.

Case: Sept 20th
NYU: Sept 24th
Nova: Oct 17th

PM me if interested

Interviewing at Midwestern Arizona on October 23rd! PM me if your interview is around the same time.

anyone going to NYU on 17th of september/?

For those of us that are interviewing at LECOM on August 29th..is anyone else worried about tropical storm Isaac? It's supposed to be there Tuesday morning..what if flights got cancelled or something?