You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Shenandoah DPT class of 2022
Started by tmarie18
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Future DPT student
Full Member
I just received the official acceptance email this morning from Shenandoah! Anyone on here that will be accepting for class of 2022? I will be at the Leesburg campus.
I got accepted as well but to the Winchester campus! Congratulations! Have you received any information on how to pay the deposit because I have not. The deadline is coming up so I am getting worried. I have emailed and have not heard back
Congrats! I received the acceptance email before Christmas, but it was an unofficial one. This past Tuesday, I received an official email with instructions on paying the deposit. Maybe check your spam in case? You're right, the deadline is approaching, so if you don't have anything in your inbox, I would call.
Good luck! I'll see you at orientation this summer!
Good luck! I'll see you at orientation this summer!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Future DPT student
Full Member
Thanks! I called and got it squared away. I am officially going. I will see you in August. Hopefully more people respond saying they are going and maybe we could start a group
I was waitlisted. I think it's because of one of the questions I got during the interview. Something along the lines of "what would you do if you are not accepted to any DPT program this year?" I think I accidentally spilled the beans that I had already been accepted into another program. 

Thanks! I called and got it squared away. I am officially going. I will see you in August. Hopefully more people respond saying they are going and maybe we could start a group
That’s great! My name is Tara, and I’ll see you in August! If anyone else responds we can definitely start a group!
Hey all, I've accepted and paid my Deposit.
Going to the leesburg campus as well!
Going to the leesburg campus as well!
Future DPT student
Full Member
Congratulations! I look forward to meeting you in AugustHey all, I've accepted and paid my Deposit.
Going to the leesburg campus as well!
Future DPT student
Full Member
Hi everyone! I am going to start a facebook page for us. I've been accepted at the Leesburg campus as well! I know it is early but time flies and I want to have an idea of who else is looking for roommates and housing!
That is a great idea. Thank you! I know I am going to the Winchester campus but hopefully others will join. I haven't heard of anyone going. Whats the name of the page?
I see the class on facebook, but youve created it as a page as opposed to a "group", cant "join" those!🙂
Hope its okay Ive created the group:
"Shenandoah University Class of 2022"
Hope its okay Ive created the group:
"Shenandoah University Class of 2022"
Last edited:
SU_FuturePT
New Member
Can you post the link here, too?I see the class on facebook, but youve created it as a page as opposed to a "group", cant "join" those!🙂
Hope its okay Ive created the group:
"Shenandoah University Class of 2022"
I can not find the Facebook group that you started.
Future DPT student
Full Member
I dont know how to post a link to the group but here is a picture.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad