Program-Specific Info / Q's Shenandoah University Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
still haven't scheduled my zoom interview yet :( someone please tell me im not the only one!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y’all! I hope everyone’s interviews went well (and good luck to those doing zoom interviews if you haven’t done them yet!)

Did anyone ask when we should expect to hear back? I antipate it taking a little bit due to all the weather complications, but were any estimates given?

I asked the person that interviewed me and she told me in February to expect to hear back. Im not sure how accurate that is but that's what she had told me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Me checking my email every 10 minutes lol

Attachments

• FAAF4241-E211-4524-BD83-5B4E23F7DA73.jpeg
    FAAF4241-E211-4524-BD83-5B4E23F7DA73.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: 2 users
Me checking my email every 10 minutes lol

Do they send acceptances via email? The school I got waitlisted on last year called with acceptances and mailed out waitlists. I get emails to my phone anyway, but each school is different...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do they send acceptances via email? The school I got waitlisted on last year called with acceptances and mailed out waitlists. I get emails to my phone anyway, but each school is different...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last year (if I remember correctly) everyone, regardless if it was an acceptance or waitlist, was originally notified through email, and then those who were accepted were also sent acceptance letters in the mail.

It may be different this year though.

Last edited:
so during my zoom interview, I was told that decisions probably wouldn't be out until mid-end of Feb.

so during my zoom interview, I was told that decisions probably wouldn't be out until mid-end of Feb.
Wow! that sounds like forever away but I guess it’s not in the grand scheme of things lol. Thank you for the update.

Good luck to everyone! I heard back at the end of the month last January but due to weather it will probably be a little later (its snowing here again as I speak!). I wanted to make it to yalls interviews to help with any questions but I was on a cruise at the time. If anybody has any questions feel free to message me. :) I hope the interview went well for everyone and you got to see how awesome the professors are!

Reactions: 1 users
At the interview I had they said we would know by the end of January but it sounds like they are pushing it further and further back :( i just wanna hear!!

I just got my acceptance email into the Winchester campus!!! I am so excited!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance email into the Winchester campus!!! I am so excited!!

Congratulations to those accepted! I just got an email saying I’m on the alternate list. How long did they give you to decide?

Hi all!!!! I got my acceptance email into the Leesburg campus! Hope to meet all of you soon!

Hi guys, I just got my acceptance to Winchester Campus!! For those who were accepted, are you accepting? Hoping to met you guys

Hi guys, I just got my acceptance to Winchester Campus!! For those who were accepted, are you accepting? Hoping to met you guys
I will be accepting!

Accepted to the leesburg campus this afternoon, will be accepting!

Hey!! I was accepted and am seriously considering Shenandoah! Is anyone else planning to attend next fall? Would love to connect with potential classmates!

Hey!! I was accepted and am seriously considering Shenandoah! Is anyone else planning to attend next fall? Would love to connect with potential classmates!
I will be attending!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone is looking for a roommate? I will be coming to live to Virginia this fall, but I need to find a roommate to share an apartment. Is anyone interested? Or does anyone know of a good website I can get in contact with most students at this campus. I will be attending winchester campus this fall. I would appreciate it so much if anyone can help me.

has anyone heard back regarding next steps or enrolling in classes since paying the deposit?

I have not heard anything since putting down my deposit. I wish we were given more information sooner but I imagine we probably won’t hear anything until around June.

As far as finding a roommate goes, maybe we should start a Facebook page for our cohort? Personally I won’t be looking for roommates (my husband and I are too used to living just the two of us now! Haha) but I imagine other people will be looking as well. Just an idea.

I have not heard anything since putting down my deposit. I wish we were given more information sooner but I imagine we probably won’t hear anything until around June.

As far as finding a roommate goes, maybe we should start a Facebook page for our cohort? Personally I won’t be looking for roommates (my husband and I are too used to living just the two of us now! Haha) but I imagine other people will be looking as well. Just an idea.
Thanks for your input! I assumed it was still early, but just wanted to be certain that I wasn't missing anything haha.

Last edited:
Thanks for you input! I assumed it was still early, but just wanted to certain that I wasn't missing anything haha.
I feel the same way all the time, I still check my email multiple times a day just in case haha.

Woohoo! Finally an email with some information it’s not much but at least we know about orientation dates!