Shenandoah University

Started by echris3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

echris3

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was just accepted to Shenandoah. I was wondering if anyone has begun to look for housing or has suggestions on finding an apartment or roommate. Thanks. 🙂
 
Hi! Congrats on your Shenandoah acceptance! I will be attending there this fall as well. Don't forget to post your acceptance in the Roll Call thread so you can be added to the list! 🙂

As far as housing is concerned, here is a thread that was started before: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=184820. I will be living off campusand will more than likely rent a house since I have pets. I'll be making a trip up there to look around for housing in May and plan to move in July.

PM me if you have any more questions. 🙂