Shenandoah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

safaetx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i have an interview at Shenandoah University school of Pharmacy and i was woundering if anyone has any information about the school, it would be really helpful. thanks ;)

Members don't see this ad.

FutureRxGal got accepted there. PM her for info.

safaetx said:
hi,
i have an interview at Shenandoah University school of Pharmacy and i was woundering if anyone has any information about the school, it would be really helpful. thanks ;)

I posted my interview experience in the Pharmacy Interview Feedback section. Other than what is on the school's website, I'm not sure what you would like to know. You can either ask in this thread or PM me. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
safaetx said:
hi,
You will be required to sing from memory the song Shenandoah.....goes something like this:

Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Look away, you rollin' river
Look away. We're bound away
Across the wide Missouri

:smuggrin: :smuggrin: Goodluck on your interview. I am just kidding of course about the singing part ;)

Caverject said:
You will be required to sing from memory the song Shenandoah.....goes something like this:

Look away, you rollin' river
Look away. We're bound away
Across the wide Missouri

It's scary that you know that song. :smuggrin: