Shenandoah

Started by safaetx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

safaetx

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,
i have an interview at Shenandoah University school of Pharmacy and i was woundering if anyone has any information about the school, it would be really helpful. thanks 😉
 
safaetx said:
hi,
i have an interview at Shenandoah University school of Pharmacy and i was woundering if anyone has any information about the school, it would be really helpful. thanks 😉

I posted my interview experience in the Pharmacy Interview Feedback section. Other than what is on the school's website, I'm not sure what you would like to know. You can either ask in this thread or PM me. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
safaetx said:
hi,
i have an interview at Shenandoah University school of Pharmacy and i was woundering if anyone has any information about the school, it would be really helpful. thanks 😉
You will be required to sing from memory the song Shenandoah.....goes something like this:

Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Look away, you rollin' river
Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Look away. We're bound away
Across the wide Missouri



:meanie: :meanie: Goodluck on your interview. I am just kidding of course about the singing part 😉
 
Caverject said:
You will be required to sing from memory the song Shenandoah.....goes something like this:

Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Look away, you rollin' river
Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Look away. We're bound away
Across the wide Missouri

It's scary that you know that song. :meanie: