Shokpo ODs

Started by BYUIDoctor
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BYUIDoctor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have ever or are currently working for Shopko please share your perspective. Pros, cons, etc. Thanks!
 
Sorry, I've done neither, but I did shadow one for about 30 hours. SHE....loved working for Shopko and the flexibility it gave her (working 9-5ish M-F and then being able to take off and not worry about any practice management).

She had been working for them for about 10 years I believe. I've got to add that she was rather vocal about her dislike for Walmart and how they treat customers (she was would always say they were customers, not patients there...she was a little quirky). Her set up seemed quite different than the typical commercial one.