1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

Short Term to Long Term Housing in CO

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by themule, Jun 3, 2008.

1. themule

themule Donkey Punch Central
    7+ Year Member

My wife and I have a 2 bed/2 bath town home approximately 10 minutes from Anschutz in Aurora. I am leaving for the ACP program at Tulane on June 8th and we were hoping to rent out our spare bedroom to somebody. The place is fully furnished and the bedroom can come with or without a water bed and a chest of drawers. The length of the lease is negotiable. Please PM me if you are interested. We are thinking to rent the room w/ utils somewhere in $500-600 range.