Shot at barry or BU?

Started by premedman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I ahev a poor undergraduate gpa of approx 2.7, but I have a masters in biology with a graduate gpa of 3.34. Does anyone think this will be good enough to get accepted into barry or BU biomedical science? My overlal goal is to get into dental school. What kind of stats are these programs looking for> Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated

Jarrad
 
Like you my undergrad GPA is crappy,, about a 2.5, and I got my Masters degree w/ GPA of 3.7. I also want to get into Dental School so I applied to the BU MA program and to the Medical Sciences program at Drexel. This morning I interviewed by phone with Drexel (which I assume is a good sign), but am still waiting on BU to hopefully accept me. I think you should have a good chance, but still like in my situation it all depends on the pool of applicants for the next class. Hope this helps