Shots and Salsa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vardenafil

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody watch the new comedy superstore? There is an episode called shots and salsa. You got to check it out. This particular episode follows the day of the pharmacist. Its pretty hilarious. My favorite part is when a lady with a shopping cart full of stuff asks the pharmacist to ring her up. He says something to the effect I went to school for 8 years, I have a doctorate in pharmacy, Id love to ring you up... I live to serve.
 
Yesss, My new favorite TV show! I'm a walmart pharmacist and the show is like the story of my life
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Walmart staff RPH here. Never seen it, what reminds you of our job.

The show is like a parody of Walmart + it's employees. The "shots and salsa" episode features walmart pharmacy haha. I think it's funny how accurate they actually get, their nametags even look exactly like ours!
 
Superstore is one of my new favorite shows. There are rumors they may cancel the show already. 😡 I hope they aren't true. I hope they do more pharmacy episodes.