Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a junior at LSU and have already decided to become a 5th year senior (since I changed my major career choice halfway and still need to earn a majority of the prerequisites for vet school). There aren't as many prerequisites need for LSU in comparison to other vet schools apparently.
I have spoken to several people I know and they suggest that I just stick with LSU and not apply to any other schools.
Is this the right decision, since I have time to complete the extra classes anyway? And if I should apply to other schools- do you have any suggestions about which ones take the most people from OOS or just any you would recommend?
Thanks for all your help!
I have spoken to several people I know and they suggest that I just stick with LSU and not apply to any other schools.
Is this the right decision, since I have time to complete the extra classes anyway? And if I should apply to other schools- do you have any suggestions about which ones take the most people from OOS or just any you would recommend?
Thanks for all your help!
When it comes down to it money is the kicker.