Should i apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Honestly should i apply..?

I have money to apply to 18 schools, I’ll have a 3.3oGPA, and a 3.05 science. I started with a 2.3GPA so the last 2 years i have a strong upward. I have a 21 AA, and idk if i should even apply this June. I have 130 hours shadowing, and 180+ hours volunteering. Strong extracurriculars, and 2/3 very strong letters of recommendation. I can send people my school list if need be, and I’m applying to mostly private.

This is my school list **Edited in**
OSU
Case Western
Touro,
Boston,
LECOM,
MidWestern Illinois
NYU
Tufts
UNE in Maine
University of Nevada Las Vegas
University of Louisville
Roseman University
Western University in Pomona
A.T Still in Arizona
UDM
Midwestern Arizona
NOVA
Indiana
USC
Virginia Common Wealth
MOSDOH

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think you have a shot at a few schools. Apply very broadly and possibly edit a school list for us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly should i apply..?

I have money to apply to 18 schools, I’ll have a 3.3oGPA, and a 3.05 science. I started with a 2.3GPA so the last 2 years i have a strong upward. I have a 21 AA, and idk if i should even apply this June. I have 130 hours shadowing, and 180+ hours volunteering. Strong extracurriculars, and 2/3 very strong letters of recommendation. I can send people my school list if need be, and I’m applying to mostly private.

What are the rest of your DAT scores?

I had a 3.1 overall and a 21. Similar extras. I'm currently accepted and had 3 interviews (applied to 14). Apply. If anything, keep raising that GPA and if possible try to get some kind of research.

Reactions: 1 user