--Should I attend IU? ATTN IU students--

Started by srm0123
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

srm0123

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I'm trying to decide which school to go to. I currently am living in MN and am really liking what I see with IU. I've spoken to a couple of students and IU seems to be pretty big on research compared with other schools? Is this true. From what I have read as well it seems to be with the opthalmic research center. Also I really like the cost and location. It seems to be a really nice area and not in a downtown big city. Anyone have any other good reasons to choose IU over other schools?
 
1) OpHthamology 🙂

2) IU is a great research school, located in a nice city. The campus has a real nice "college town" kinda feel of you are into that sorta thing

3) 30K tuition isn't that cheap as far as tuition goes