Medical Should I be worried if I made a typo on CASPer test?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So during the exam, I was asked to write about a charity. I got one of the words completely wrong because I was typing so fast (wrote Tyler Project instead of Trevor Project). I’m kinda freaking out. How badly do you think this will affect my score? I know they said typos should be disregarded, but this was a pretty big typo. Is my chance at the schools that require CASPer pretty much shot?
If it's one typo out of all the words you had to say or type in, I'd say it has a negligible effect. The question is how you did overall on all the questions relative to average.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.