should I be worried or not??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HussainGQ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scored an 8 on todays Kap FL# 3, which is a 2 point improvement from #2, however I looked at my print out of my results(provided by the good people at KAPLAN test prep INC.) I saw that I got the same % of questions right on the 3rd one as i did on the second............so should I not feel to confident about this improvement in my RAW score??Lemme know what y'all think
Peace

Members don't see this ad.

Those scale scores are based on the performance of past Kaplan students. So I think they should stay reasonably consistent. So I would say your improvement is real, as long as you can repeat it.

An 8? I would be concerned. JK, I'm sure you meant like 28 or something like that. Now is the time that your score should be climbing...you've busted your butt (I'm guessing) studying for the last few weeks, and now with the practice tests, you should be dialing it in slowly but surely. If your goal is a 30+ and you're at 28 now, I wouldn't sweat it too much...but I wouldn't slack off either.

the key question is : are u getting the same Qs wrong? i keep geting the apx same # of PS questions wrong but as long as they arnt the same type or new material mostly i dont mind...better getting them wrong today than on test day imo.

Members don't see this ad :)
letme straighten things up, I meant that I scored an 8 in the Phys. Science sect(I was tired last night so I forgot to mention it).......not overall. But yeah, It was a 2 pt improvement from my last test in PHYSICAL SCIENCE but when I looked at my report (provided by the good folks at KAPLAN test prep) the percentage of correct answers that I got right was the same. That is what I am concerned about. Do you think the improvement of my raw score on FL#3 is an accurate display considering that the actual percentage of correct answers did not improve??That is what I am asking. Please let me know, thanks

HussainGQ said:
letme straighten things up, I meant that I scored an 8 in the Phys. Science sect(I was tired last night so I forgot to mention it).......not overall. But yeah, It was a 2 pt improvement from my last test in PHYSICAL SCIENCE but when I looked at my report (provided by the good folks at KAPLAN test prep) the percentage of correct answers that I got right was the same. That is what I am concerned about. Do you think the improvement of my raw score on FL#3 is an accurate display considering that the actual percentage of correct answers did not improve??That is what I am asking. Please let me know, thanks

lol...i i know you're not that dumb and are just looking for some reassurance. harder test, more wrong, better curve. easy as that.