Should I Be Worried?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fidgety

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be uptight (although I guess I am being uptight) but should I be worried that I haven't heard from any schools at all yet? I submitted very early.

Members don't see this ad.

Do people even bother reading recent posts before writing anymore? Sorry to sound like a ****, but come on.

Real answer: no, you shouldn't worry.

Reactions: 3 users
Channeling my inner Goro . . . "Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not"

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, you should worry that you didn't realize that dozens of other pre-meds are just an anxious and neurotic as you and have therefore made this exact same thread, any of which you could have found instead of making one of your own

Reactions: 1 users
Last year, it would be a week from today before I heard anything (and it was a rejection).

Reactions: 1 user
How is there one of these threads every single god damn day? Do people not read the other 6 million threads about this exact same topic?

Reactions: 5 users
You are truly MY students!

:banana::clap::bow:

Channeling my inner Goro . . . "Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not"

Interesting. My inner Goro is basically "reaching through the electrons and smacking OP upside their head", but I guess the two are related after all :thinking:

You are truly MY students!

:banana::clap::bow:

I have a theory that Goro is actually a sophisticated spambot that posts random pre-created phrases that just seem to apply to everything in threads that a predetermined algorithm flags as overly neurotic or foolish.

:p:p:p

Thanks for the support everyone! ;) *instantly regrets ever posting this thread

I have another question: When should I start worrying?

There should be a stickied thread called "Should I be worried yet?"

MCAT is a bit low (I know the pain...I had a 28 last cycle, 1 interview)...but right now schools are more than likely interviewing the 1st round picks..similar to the NFL..you'll get your call.