Fidgety

2+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I'm not trying to be uptight (although I guess I am being uptight) but should I be worried that I haven't heard from any schools at all yet? I submitted very early.

gonnif

Only 389 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
Its not even Labor Day, take a valium!

NotASerialKiller

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Yes, you should worry that you didn't realize that dozens of other pre-meds are just an anxious and neurotic as you and have therefore made this exact same thread, any of which you could have found instead of making one of your own

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
space chat
Channeling my inner Goro . . . "Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not"
Interesting. My inner Goro is basically "reaching through the electrons and smacking OP upside their head", but I guess the two are related after all :thinking:

Reactions: rachiie01 and Goro

Goro

7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
You are truly MY students!

:banana::clap::bow:

Channeling my inner Goro . . . "Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not"
Interesting. My inner Goro is basically "reaching through the electrons and smacking OP upside their head", but I guess the two are related after all :thinking:

Reactions: XxThaDoggxX

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Staff member
Administrator
7+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
You are truly MY students!

:banana::clap::bow:
I have a theory that Goro is actually a sophisticated spambot that posts random pre-created phrases that just seem to apply to everything in threads that a predetermined algorithm flags as overly neurotic or foolish.

:p:p:p

Reactions: Goro
OP
Fidgety

Fidgety

2+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Thanks for the support everyone! ;) *instantly regrets ever posting this thread

Reactions: NotASerialKiller

gonnif

Only 389 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
I have another question: When should I start worrying?
When you dont get any interviews by February of your second application cycle and you find yourself clicking on ads of off shore medical schools that you have never heard of (or as I like to call them, Pirates of the Caribbean).

Reactions: Maruko and akai1412

studentdocftw

M4
2+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2015
Status
Medical Student
MCAT is a bit low (I know the pain...I had a 28 last cycle, 1 interview)...but right now schools are more than likely interviewing the 1st round picks..similar to the NFL..you'll get your call.

Reactions: Fidgety