-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Should I Be Worried?
Started by Fidgety
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do people even bother reading recent posts before writing anymore? Sorry to sound like a ****, but come on.
Real answer: no, you shouldn't worry.
Real answer: no, you shouldn't worry.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its not even Labor Day, take a valium!
And three ambiens.
Yes, you should worry that you didn't realize that dozens of other pre-meds are just an anxious and neurotic as you and have therefore made this exact same thread, any of which you could have found instead of making one of your own
Last year, it would be a week from today before I heard anything (and it was a rejection).
Channeling my inner Goro . . . "Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not"
Interesting. My inner Goro is basically "reaching through the electrons and smacking OP upside their head", but I guess the two are related after all

You are truly MY students!






Channeling my inner Goro . . . "Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not"
Interesting. My inner Goro is basically "reaching through the electrons and smacking OP upside their head", but I guess the two are related after all![]()
You are truly MY students!
![]()
I have a theory that Goro is actually a sophisticated spambot that posts random pre-created phrases that just seem to apply to everything in threads that a predetermined algorithm flags as overly neurotic or foolish.
😛😛😛
May I ask your AMCAS verified date?Last year, it would be a week from today before I heard anything (and it was a rejection).
But, have you ever really stopped?I have another question: When should I start worrying?
D
deleted158872
when you don't have any interview invitations by December...I have another question: When should I start worrying?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There should be a stickied thread called "Should I be worried yet?"
MCAT is a bit low (I know the pain...I had a 28 last cycle, 1 interview)...but right now schools are more than likely interviewing the 1st round picks..similar to the NFL..you'll get your call.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K