Should I buy booster 1 month?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kevin Ho

Reaction score
So quick context.
I take my exam on June 4, however, my boot camp membership expires the week before. I'm trying to decide if I should extend boot camp, buy booster for 1 month, or not buy anything at all because I'm afraid that if I don't have anything to practice PAT for that week before my test, I'm going to lose my groove and do bad. Also I only have 2 full lengths left for boot camp, so if I buy booster I'll have new problems to be exposed to as well. What do y'all think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Kevin - first off, take a breath. I know it's really scary having your exam in less than a month, but panicking will only make things worse. At this point in the game, you should really focus on whatever resources you have and master them to the best of your ability. Make sure you understand the key concepts underlying each of the DAT sections in addition to any practice tests you're taking. And keep in mind the truer testament of your score will be your understanding of the concepts, rather than whatever practice test score you achieve.

Have you used any other resources so far (e.g., the Destroyers, or others?)? If so, maybe go back and take a look at those to supplement your learning. Otherwise, keep pushing forward. If you really don't think you'll be ready by June 4th, re-evaluate the resources you used and then potentially consider supplementing further and pushing back the exam. If you think you're mostly good to go, then go for it!

Hopefully this helps some!