Should I consider retaking classes?

Started by ravin66
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ravin66

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Sacramento State University Student graduating Spring 2011 with a BA in Biochemistry. I am currently studying for the MCAT and will take it pretty soon. I took a few kaplan mcat pre-tests and scored in the range of 36-41 🙂.

I have a 3.65 overall GPA and my I think my science GPA needs a little work.

Calc 1: B
Calc 2: A
Physic 1: A
Physics 2:A
Bio : A
Bio: A-
inorganic Chem 1: B+
Inorganic Chem 2: A
O-Chem 1: B+
O-chem 2: B+
Ochem lab: A
sGPA: 3.6 with 44 units

I am wondering if I should bump up my GPA by going to a JC school or should i spend another semester at Sac state. I would really prefer going to a JC because it would really drain out my bank account if I keep going to sacramento state university.